Trapzilla Grease Removal System
The Thermaco, Inc. Trapzilla® Supercapacity Grease Trap collects free-floating (non-emulsified) grease & oils contained in kitchen drain water flows. Grease buildup inside a building’s grease containment system is a major cause of problems due to exterior drain line blockages. These problems jeopardize normal operations as well as create health and safety hazards within the facility itself. Proper installation of a Trapzilla® Supercapacity Grease Trap can reduce or eliminate grease problems. Use of a Trapzilla system assures minimization and/or elimination of costly sewer surcharges and fines through efficient separation and retention of free-floating grease & oils.
- Offers a flat grease separation curve.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials suitable for installation in virtually any location.
- Compact footprint
EZK25 Grease Removal Unit
From Thermaco®, manufacturer of Big Dipper® and Trapzilla®, comes the next innovation in grease separation technology. EZ Klear® is the easiest to clean point source passive grease trap in the world.
Its design efficiently separates grease from water and allows the user to quickly and cleanly isolate it for easy disposal. Gone are the days of scooping grease from the inside of a boxy grease trap. Why, spend 30 minutes unbolting a top cover, scooping out the grease, re-bolting the top cover back in place and cleaning yourself back to being sociably acceptable? It takes a couple of days to wash the smell off your hands. Why put yourself through the time and suffering when you can easily and cleanly empty the grease with an EZ Klear unit? EZ Klear® has been created with, the busy restaurant owner/operator in mind, to keep you clean while effectively clearing the water of grease that is harmful to sewer systems. A sight glass allows for quick visual monitoring of the system without opening the lid and exposing the kitchen to odors. To empty, just pull open the Valve Handle and allow grease to run into the collector. No service agents, no getting dirty, and no exposure to odors. Cleaning out the grease trap will no longer be considered punishment for food service employees.
EZ Klear® is easy to install, simple to use, and provides peace-of-mind compliance without service costs. With no electrical requirements, it is versatile enough to move with you, and work for you as long as you need it.
- Maximum Inlet Flow Rate: 25 GPM (1.58 l/s)
- Exterior Construction: Rotationally Molded Polyethylene
- Grease Retention Capacity: 85 lbs. (38.56 Kg)
- 3” (76 mm) Inlet/Outlet
The Big Dipper Grease Removal System
- BIG DIPPER® units separate fats, oils and grease with proven efficiency of up to 98.6%. Automatic removal of grease retains unit separation efficiency.
- Fully automatic self-cleaning cycle with a 24-hour programmable timer.
- Removes collected grease & oils from the tank without any operator assistance.
- Constructed of corrosion resistant materials.
- Suitable for installation in virtually any location.
- Integrated Motor/Grease Outlet/Heater/Lid on the IS series.
- Enables fast, do-it-yourself unit operation reversal.
- Incidental solids automatically removed in AST series.
- No strainer basket to manually empty.
- Easy lift grease collector in the IS series.
- Simplifies grease collection container emptying.
- Compact footprint.
- Makes installation possible in tight spaces.
Thermaco Inc. Grease Removal Systems
- The big Dipper