CromaFlow Inc Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Thoroughly tested
- Easily Installed
- Modular Construction
- Positive Discharge
- Easily Expanded
- “Flow Thru” Eliminated
- Accepts Overload
- Noise & Odor Free
- Automatic Controls
- Monitoring 24 Hours
- Designed as a continuously fed activated sludge process with Clarifiers that operate on a batch basis.
- All Cromaglass treatment systems operate on identical principles: Turbulent aeration of incoming wastes and batch treatment of biomass in separate aeration and quiescent settling chamber.
- DISCHARGED effluent is an odorless liquid, almost clear in color, with a reduction in BOD and Suspended Solids over 90%. Even higher efficiencies can be achieved if required.
- DENITRIFICATION is now mandated in many areas, and CromaFlow Systems are capable of Denitrification without costly add-on equipment or the addition of hazardous chemical compounds.
- Normal per-batch cycling is 120-240 minutes. Optimum quality standards are maintained even at peak intake levels because of batch-transfer and batch-reserve functions.
- Proven effluent quality is attested to by independent laboratory research and testing. National standards such as established by the National Sanitation Foundation and Federal EPA have been surpassed. Effluent quality is accepted for RECYCLE use for irrigation and toilet flushing.